OLNEY ENDOSCOPY CENTER
Olney Endoscopy Center is an outpatient, endoscopic facility specializing in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. A single-specialty Gastroenterology Ambulatory Surgery Center, we offer you a state-of-the-art facility, equipped with the latest medical technology enabling physicians to gain an internal, incredibly detailed view of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Accessible and convenient—Our Endoscopy Centers are less intimidating and easier to navigate than a typical hospital environment. Parking is free and just outside the building. Registration, surgical suites and recovery rooms are all in one location.
- Patient-focused- Our caring staff is dedicated to providing quality patient care in a friendly, personal setting. From the waiting room to the recovery room, we want patients and their families to feel at ease during each visit.
- Nationally Certified—Our Endoscopy Center has been awarded accreditation from the Accreditation Associates for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
We provide experienced care and procedures for Disorders of the Digestive Tract, including:
- Gastroscopy or Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- GI Genius™
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Small Bowel Capsule Enteroscopy (Pill Cam)
- Hemorrhoidal banding and Infrared Coagulation of Hemorrhoids
- Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
Our staff of board certified Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s provide high-quality care during your procedure using state of the art safety and monitoring equipment.
Gastro Center of Maryland is proud to be accredited by the
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC.)