7120 Minstrel Way, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045
Telephone: 410 290 6677, FAX: 410 290 6676
7120 Minstrel Way, Suite 100,
Columbia, MD 21045
Telephone: 410 290 6677
FAX: 410 290 6676
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
About Gastro Center of Maryland
Gastro Center of Maryland specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Gastrointestinal and Liver diseases. This is a single specialty center, dedicated solely to the care of Gastroenterology& Hepatology patients.
There is an on-site Ambulatory Surgery Center to provide a complete range of Gastro-intestinal procedures, including Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy, Liver Biopsies, etc. For more information on Cascades Endoscopy Center, click here.
The Gastroenterology office and the ambulatory surgery center were designed with the patient’s convenience in mind. The center is designed to create an optimal environment for your care and the highest quality of patient care.
We envision an environment where the healthcare practitioner and patient work together to create an optimal environment for the highest-quality delivery of healthcare, healing and education in a state-of-the-art facility.
How to Schedule an Appointment!
Please call 410-290-6677 to schedule an appointment between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.. After hours, there is a 24 hour answering service available that can take your information and appointment request. Someone from the office will call you the next business day with an appointment.
You may also book an appointment immediately online here.
You may also place a new appointment or change appointment request here.
- Establishing outstanding practice standards, customer service, consistency and efficiency in the provision of Gastroenterology & Hepatology care.
- Monitoring and maintaining those standards to the highest degree possible to enable the continued provision of quality digestive healthcare.
- Dedication to educating our patients and community with quality Gastroenterology and Liver Disease information, and ultimately, improving their quality of life using the best of scientific and complementary approaches.
The information provided on this Website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for consultation with a doctor and a particular treatment plan. The material provided and any e-mail generated by this Website may not be secure and is not intended to create, nor does the receipt of it constitute, a doctor-patient relationship.
- STRETTA™ anti-reflux procedure now available – an outpatient endoscopic procedure using radiofrequency energy delivery to the distal esophagus to treat GERD by decreasing tissue compliance. Learn more at www.stretta-therapy.com
- Introducing ShearWave™ Elastography for assessment of Liver Fibrosis- a painless ultrasound based 60 second “Virtual Liver Biopsy”, providing quantitative assessment of liver stiffness. Learn more by clicking here
- IBD Biologic Infusion Center for Remicade, Entyvio, etc is now expanded
- Dr Rudy Rai receives “Excellence in Clinical Research Award” at American College of Gastroenterology in Washington, DC
- State of the Art Technology available- SmartPill™ Wireless Motility, BRAVO™ wireless pH monitoring & Small Bowel Video Capsule Endoscopy (PillCam™)
- For more information or to ask a question, you may contact us by clicking here