ANNAPOLIS ENDOSCOPY CENTER
Annapolis Endoscopy Center is an outpatient, endoscopic facility specializing in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. A single-specialty Gastroenterology Ambulatory Surgery Center, we offer you a state-of-the-art facility, equipped with the latest medical technology enabling physicians to gain an internal, incredibly detailed view of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Accessible and convenient—Our Endoscopy Centers are less intimidating and easier to navigate than a typical hospital environment. Parking is free and just outside the building. Registration, surgical suites and recovery rooms are all in one location.
- Patient-focused- Our caring staff is dedicated to providing quality patient care in a friendly, personal setting. From the waiting room to the recovery room, we want patients and their families to feel at ease during each visit.
- Nationally Certified—Our Endoscopy Center has been awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™.
We provide experienced care and procedures for Disorders of the Digestive Tract, including:
- Gastroscopy or Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Small Bowel Capsule Enteroscopy (Pill Cam)
- Hemorrhoidal banding and Infrared Coagulation of Hemorrhoids
- Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
Our staff of board certified Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s provide high-quality care during your procedure using state of the art safety and monitoring equipment.